Java.util.ArrayList is a resizable-array implementation of the List interface. It implements all optional list operations, and permits all elements to be added, including null. This class provides methods to manipulate the size of the array that is used internally to store the list. Roughly ArrayList is equivalent to a Vector except that Vector it is synchronized.
- Adding Element to the ArrayList
- Adding Element at the particular index in the list
- Add all the elements of the Collection
- Adding all the elements of the Collection at the particular index
- Removing a particular Object from the ArrayList
- Removing Object which is present at the particular index